- Circuit Ford Lincoln, hereinafter «Dealer», has the right to terminate the Rewards Programs at any time.
- Dealer may change the Rewards Programs rules, regulations, benefits, conditions of participation, or Circuit dollars levels for awards, in whole or in part, at any time without notice, even though changes may affect the value of the Circuit dollars already accumulated. Dealer may withdraw, limit, modify or cancel any award, increase the Circuit dollars required for any award, modify or regulate the transferability of awards or benefits.
- Rewards Programs Circuit dollars have no expiration date. However, consistent with the general rules and regulations of the Rewards Programs, Dealer reserves the right to change the Rewards Programs at any time without notice, including imposition of expiration limits. If no Circuit dollars from any source are posted to a Rewards Program member's account for 18 consecutive months, the account is subject to termination, including forfeiture of all accrued Circuit dollars.
- Dealer reserves the right to make Rewards Programs and promotional offers available to members based on service activity, program participation, or information supplied by the member.
- All Circuit dollars and subsequent awards must be earned and used according to the rules and guidelines in this Member's Guide.
- Abuse of the Rewards Programs (including failure to follow program policies and procedures, the sale or barter of awards and any misrepresentation of fact relating thereto or other improper conduct, as determined by Dealer in its' sole judgment, any untoward or harassing behaviour with reference to any Dealer employee or any refusal to honour Dealer employees' instructions) may result in cancellation of the member's account and future disqualification from program participation, forfeiture of all Circuit dollars accrued. Dealer reserves the right to take appropriate legal action, as it deems necessary, and to recover damages, attorneys' fees and court costs.
- Dealer reserves the right to interpret and apply the policies and procedures communicated in this Member's Guide. All determinations by Dealer shall be final and conclusive in each case. This Member's Guide supersedes all previously issued Members Guides.
- Please allow 24 to 48 hours for all Circuit dollars credited to your Rewards Program account.
- By enrolling in the Program, you consent to our collection and use of your personal information to maintain your records and provide you with marketing or customer service information. From time to time, the data you have furnished to Dealer and program administrator, IQ 7/24 Inc., may be used to bring you relevant and valuable offers from Rewards Programs partners. If you do not wish us to use it for this purpose, please contact the Rewards Programs Client Service Center.
- Except as otherwise explained below, Circuit dollars are transferable to another Rewards Program member when a transfer of ownership occurs. However accrued Circuit dollars do not constitute property of the member and are not transferable by the member (i) upon death, (ii) as part of a domestic relations matter, or (iii) otherwise.
- The Rewards Programs are open to any licensed driver with a mailing address within Canada. All members must complete a Rewards Program enrolment form. Failure to complete form in its entirety will negate membership status.
- Corporations or other legal entities cannot be enrolled as members.
- Only one person may be enrolled per Rewards Program account. An individual may have only one account and that must be in his/her real (legal) name.
- Membership is non-transferable.
- Retroactive credit will not be given for services performed prior to enrolment.
- Dealer employees are not eligible to the Program.
Earning Rewards Programs Circuit dollars
- Rewards Circuit dollars are accrued at a rate of 0,02 Circuit dollars for each dollar spent (before taxes) in parts and service work, on purchase of accessories, and on repairs paid by the member and made at Circuit Ford Lincoln’s body shop. With Circuit Ford Rewards Program, if a member’s vehicle has over 3 years or 60,000 km, then Circuit dollars are accrued at a rate of 0,04 Circuit dollars for each dollar spent and 0,06 Circuit dollars for each dollar spent if the vehicle has over 5 years of 100,000 km. With Circuit Lincoln Rewards Program, if a member’s vehicle has over 4 years or 80,000 km, then Circuit dollars are accrued at a rate of 0,04 Circuit dollars for each dollar spent and 0,06 Circuit dollars for each dollar spent if the vehicle has over 6 years of 110,000 km.
- Additional Bonus Circuit dollars may also be obtained from time to time upon purchase of specific products or services, with promotional offers, for referrals or as part of special offers or activities. Some Rewards Programs details are published in the brochures available at the dealership and in the Frequently Asked Questions Section in Dealer website.
- No Circuit dollars will be obtained for the purchase of a new or pre-owned vehicle or for service work done under warranty and paid by an insurer.
- A 100 Circuit dollars Bonus will be granted for the referral of a client who purchases a new or pre-owned vehicle. To obtain the Bonus, the member must first notify Dealer’s sales department. Only one referral Bonus will be paid per referred client. Cannot be combined with any other referral offer.
- A 50 Circuit dollars Bonus will be granted for body repair work performed at our body shop and paid for by your insurer.
- While the Dealer will make every attempt to provide accurate Circuit dollars credit, it is the member's responsibility to retain necessary documents, such as service and parts receipts, to be provided for any un-issued credits.
- Members are responsible for presenting membership card to Dealer cashier for receipt of Circuit dollars.
Redeeming Circuit dollars Rewards
- All Rewards Programs Circuit dollars must be redeemed for cash rebates towards the purchase of a new of pre-owned vehicle or for certain service work, parts and accessories as listed in the rewards grid presented at the dealership. Member must show membership card at the time of purchase.
- Members may exchange points for gift certificates in denominations of $25. For example, 25,00 Circuit dollars are worth $25 at the Dealer. Circuit dollars value may vary according to the Reward levels. Circuit dollars have no cash value.
- Members are responsible for paying all applicable taxes for the received reward, if any.